Software Automation Testing learning path holds contains the complete set of tools and concepts that you need to start or advance your career as a QA professional. All the vital concepts like SDLC and STLC and tools like Selenium and J Meter are assembled under one roof to turn you into an expert of the field.
2,500 already enrolled
The course will provide instruction and hands-on training for the students to feel confident and begin working in the industry as QA Automation Engineer /QA Analyst. The objective is to help the participants develop the skills necessary to perform all activities related to software test automation; and to help gain a better understanding of the broad range of test tools and techniques in test automation development. Fundamental concepts in software testing, including software testing objectives, process, criteria, strategies, and methods. Various software testing issues and solutions in software unit testing, integration, regression, and system testing. Techniques and skills on how to use modern software testing tools to support software testing projects. Planning a test project, design test cases, conduct testing operations, manage software problems and defects, and generate a testing report.
- Salient Features
- 100% online courses
- Flexible Schedule
- Beginner Level
Why Automation Testing
Quality Assurance is the oldest field in software development and has existed as long as software development has. The reason being the strict industry standards, expected quality and competition which is always on the rise; making QA a skill that is always relevant and in demand. When it comes to automation testing the demand in the industry is immense but the talent is limited so there is always a gap waiting to be filled by you. This makes it one of the best fields to pursue.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Generation of bug and an analytical approach to testing
- Basics concepts to Quality Assurance like Making test plan, writing test cases and executing tests
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Testing automation using different tools like selenium and J meter
- RDifference between different types of testing like UAT, White Box, Grey Box, Black Box, performance, unit, integration, system and load testing
"There are very few testing courses out there but I can assure you that this one is definitely one of the best as it covers all the aspects of software testing. A real treat for the students."- Mark Adams
"After completing this course, you will have an understanding of the fundamental principles and processes of software testing. You will have actively created test cases and run them using an automated testing tool. Very helpful."- Alex Brine
Start Learning Today
- Taught by top companies and universities
- Apply your skills with hands-on projects
- Learn on your own schedule
- Course videos and readings
- Graded quizzes and assignments
- No degree or experience required for this programs