UI / UX Designing
UI/UX Design Learning Path – the toolbox you need to kick start your designing career. All the key concepts and skills are fused together in this learning path which will enable you function as UI/UX Analyst or UI/UX designer.
500 already enrolled
During your journey in learning path: First, you'll learn about what User Experience designers actually do. Next, you'll follow that up with a simple process you can apply to any UX problem and then look at some of the tools you can use in that process. Finally, you'll discover some practical tips for how you can get started in the field. When you're finished with this course, you'll know how to identify and approach UX problems, and most importantly, how to solve them.
You will learn industry-standard theory and methods for developing successful user interfaces (UIs). Upon completion of this course, you will have fluency with the user research, prototyping, and evaluation techniques necessary for creating intuitive interfaces that facilitate good user experiences. Raising your chances of impressing a recruiter and landing your dream job through the roof.
- Salient Features
- 100% online courses
- Flexible Schedule
- Beginner Level
Why UI/UX Designing
Ever wonder why some things are fun to use and some are almost painful? Ever wonder if you could have done a better job designing that thing? If so, Getting Started in UI/UX design was made for you. UX design is a relatively new field but has become a specialization in a very short span of time because of companies focusing more and more towards creating value by improving their user journey and experience. User Interface holds the key to improving the experience of the user and make the user journey on a platform one to remember.
- Contextual inquiry and design psychology.
- Widely-employed prototyping and design methods.
- Robust techniques for helping you evaluate your design choices (e.g. heuristic evaluation and user studies).
- Concepts and techniques covered include structured approaches for helping you understand your user base and their needs.
- By the end of this course, you will be comfortable applying these concepts and techniques to design an interface for a wide variety of users from around the world.
"This course is focused on the application of the early UX research to actual user interfaces: the creation of wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and clickable prototypes. I rate it 9/10."- Hayden
"This course is focused on the early user experience (UX) challenges of research, planning, setting goals, understanding the user, structuring content, and developing interactive sequences. Could not have asked for a better course."- Vazena
Start Learning Today
- Taught by top companies and universities
- Apply your skills with hands-on projects
- Learn on your own schedule
- Course videos and readings
- Graded quizzes and assignments
- No degree or experience required for this programs